Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fashion For January 2009



















Hello all, so I am going to start out this year with a bang and get right to it. If any of you know Oona, you know she is a fashion crazy woman. Rich (Oona's bf) and DC (Oona's sl bro) make fun of her for her fetishes, hair & shoes are just a few lol. So I will give you a list of the hot items for this month.

I found that in sl, every month there is the MUST HAVES for men and women and furry alike. We all went through the boots craze of 2007 and the Neko phase of 2008 and the fluffy hair then the spiked hair...OMG so many things us vetrine's of sl have been through. Can make an avvy NUTS!! so I think between me and my gurl Fifi we can keep you dressed right and keep ya looking good at ALLLL times. We will tell you whats hot and where you can get it. There are so many cool things out there now, I hope I can keep you all updated.

So lets start this thing off right......

Lets talk scripts. As I have been shopping the last few weeks I have seen lots of cool scripts being put into shoes, belts and Jewelry. They let you resize your items and change the textures. THEY ARE AMAZING! So here are my personal faves to date.....

1) **BLITZED** Belts that resize with a touch of a menu & chat for different textures. (choose from 9 textures) This thing is AMAZING for only 200L. (BLITZED (86, 170, 68) This is their main store.

2) M.R.M *universe* Series Bracelet...These bracelets you touch to change the texture. You can choose from 6 textures all beautiful. The other great thing is you receive in your box three sizes to get the best fit possible. (Baines (32, 120, 21)

3) SOREAL Sneakers...when you click on them you choose your size and color you want. the ones I purchase has three different colors. But I do believe you can put some that have up to nine colors. Nice casual sneakers.

So there are a few for you to get started with. As I find more, I will pass them along to you.

No comments: