Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WOW Where do I Start

Buying Land

http://slurl.com/secondlife/o%20city/117/155/24/?title=Yomigaeri%20Pool

Wow time flies when you’re having fun! Sorry I have not updated my blog until now…things got a little crazy for Oona. About two month ago she found a parcel of land next to where the club was for super super cheep. So she bought it on the spot. That same day her friend Jade, who owned a small parcel across the way, was selling hers for SUPER SUPER cheep. So Oona pulled the trigger on that parcel also now owning two parcels within 24 hours. OMG!! Oona began to say to herself. SELF..How the heck am I going to pay all that tier…what should I sell…OK think. So Oona and her old partners decided to pull down the club and put up rentals. On the smaller parcel Oona put up a shop and a great meditation garden for all to enjoy. OK, now to get the houses rented and start driving traffic into the shop. Wow…how the heck to get people to come to my land and give me money? OK I need to get higher in the search results. To do that I need to get more traffic to my land…LETS HAVE A HUGE PARTY!!! Excellent!! So I got a pool from a friend and threw a pool party. Its was successful and people came and had a blast. BUT..as you know in sl all things change really really fast. And to keep up with demand you need to keep up with things. So Oona has made some changes as of late. Oona ALWAYS keeps up with the times...oh the lil trend setter she is. So look to the next entry to see whats going on NOW at Casa Oona :D

No comments: